Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Schulz and Peanuts

Yesterday I posted a blog on the Panel Mammals site in regards to the new book "Schulz and Peanuts" which is an unauthorized biography of Charles Schulz. It was supposed to be a generalized comment on how we've become a society of rubberneckers. Instead, as the replies rolled in, it turned into a rant on whether it was morally correct to publish the book in the first place.

I just want to go on record saying that I'm not against free speech. I am of the firm opinion that anyone should be allowed to say whatever they like in this country. After re-reading my post I realized I came off sounding like the book had no right to be published. I apologize. On the contrary...everyone has the right to be heard.

That being said, I also have the right to say the book smells like rotten tuna and cheese burritos and I really don't wanna read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212

Anonymous said...

не факт