Thursday, June 28, 2007

Undeniable Truth or Conspiracy Buffoonary?

Let me just start off by saying this: I'm not a Bush fan. I never really was. But that doesn't mean a hill of beans. For this post, it's irrelevant. It doesn't matter who's side you're on. And another thing: This post is not an anti-Bush or anti-Government rant. This is more of an approach to finding and/or discussing the truth.

We all know what happened on September 11th 2001. Anyone who was conscious that day felt the reverberation. The official story of the events on that day are, to be brief, a terrorist attack on Americans on American soil.

The other day a friend of mine pointed me to a documentary created by the folks over at Loose Change. This is a documentary that YOU need to check out. I am leaving my opinions at the door. I'm leaving it up to you to come to your own conclusion. But I urge you to take a look at the video on www.loosechange911.com. I can't stress it's importance, if for any other reason than to reinforce your faith in our government.

One side-note (and this is as far as I'll go into making my opinion known in this initial post): There are parts of this film that, to me, are hearsay and should be ignored. There are other parts that made my head throb with confusion and anger. Even if you only watch a few minutes, please don't ignore it.

Loose Change Official Website

Loose Change's 911 Documentary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to be honest. I watched about fifteen minutes of this and turned it off. It made me sick to my stomach. I hope that this movie is not true.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.